Tuesday 12 April 2011

Stop Motion Experiment


Whilst I was researching stop motion I came across a stop motion animation which had used sticky notes. I really liked this idea so I thought I would try this out myself and create a small animation of my own. As I had said in my mindmapping at the beginning of the project my song reminded me of growth. I therefore decided to look at a the growth of a tree. This small animation shows the cycle of the leaves on the tree. I really like this technique so I would like to take this further and try and create a more successful stop motion animation.

I thought I would have a look at some of the different effects I could add to this video. I quite liked this white version of the same animtion as it makes it look like white paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment