Tuesday 5 April 2011

Rayograms

I attended some workshops where I created a number of rayograms. I really enjoyed using this technique but I am not sure whether it will work for the kind of animation I am trying to achieve.

This was the test rayogram where I exposed the paper for five seconds while to blocked of the rest of the paper. The darkest bit of the image was exposed for 25 seconds which I think has worked successfully for this certain object.


This is the outcome when exposing the paper for 30 seconds. I decided to leave it another 5 seconds to ensure the black bits were are dark as possible.

I then experimented with various other objects such as these necklaces.


I think this is the most successful rayogram that I produced. I used the plant from my first experiment and broke off the individual flowers.


Using various objects



No comments:

Post a Comment