Sunday 1 May 2011

Animation Timings

After deciding that I was going to be using cel animation I needed to decide when each scene of my animation would appear. I think that the short story which I have created is suitable for the given time which was stated in the brief. The animation must be between 20 and 30 seconds. I also need to chose which section of the song I will use. I have listened to the songs a number of times and have decided that from 3 minutes 20 seconds would be most suitable as there is very little singing and it quite a dreamy sounding part of the song. As my animation includes the girl character dreaming I think this will work this best.

Initial Planned Timings
3.20 - Song starts and first scene appears
3.25 - Girl character looks up at tree
3.27 - Girl starts crying after seeing love birds
3.30 - Starts day dreaming
3.36 - Boy appears on next scene and girl falls out of dream
3.38 - Boy picks up flower and hands it to girl
3.40 - Girl recieves flower and is happy
3.42 - They hug
3.45 - Girl hands over her heart to him
3.46 - Heart floats upwards into the sky
3.48 - Animation ends

No comments:

Post a Comment