Sunday 13 March 2011

Ideas For Final Poster

These are the final compositions for my poster. I have decided on a type style and images but I have just experimented with the layout to see which is most successful. This first example is'nt the best layout as I think the images are a bit big and take your eye away from what the poster is advertising.


I like this layout as the models look as if they are hanging which was my initial idea and I think this works well. I think the text needs to be displayed more equally though as there is only one piece of type and the bottom.

 

I really like how simple this design is but as I made three different models for this part of the project I really wanted to show all the models and try and create a layout so they look as if they are hanging like the example above.


I think this is the most successful poster design out of these. The models look as if they are hanging and relate to the way planets are display which I really like. The text is also more equal in this composition which I think works a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment